Are you looking to sell your property successfully?
A few important points should be considered beforehand:
- First you need to know “what is my property worth”?
- How do I market my property correctly?
- How and where do I find potential prospects?
- What type of documents do I need for the deed / notary?
- What should be considered in negotiations and contracts?
- Who will do the contracts?
- Who will translate the promissory contract and the deed?
- And so much more…
We are happy to advise you free of charge and without obligation!
There is always a starting point:
The valuation is the basis of a successful real estate business. Of course, you want to sell your estate as high as possible, but to be successful the valuation must be realistic and respect the actual market situation. This applies to the strengths, but also to the possible weaknesses of a property, its location and its neighborhood. If the price is not corresponding to the actual market you may sell below value, or the sales process may be delayed. Both have immediate effects on your asset development.
Therefore, put the valuation of your property in the hands of “Villas Luz”. We examine the data of your property, the current market report and the location value. From this we determine the ideal price. The first step to a successful sale is done!